• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zurn
    Newest Member
    zurn

February 10-12 event obs

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Keep seeing reports just south of me of "dumping" but been mostly just light here with maybe borderline moderate at times.  

Dumping on this board generally means -SN to maybe mod snow, so sounds about right.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AACOUNTYMD said:

All snow with some sleet mixed in. Same all evening. Feeling lucky to have avoided the rain to this point.  Quite lovely here in central AA COUNTY. 

You are lucky. Here in Edgewater we are rain/sleet mix right now and have been for a few hours. You must be right on the line

1 minute ago, mdhokie said:

4" and counting out here :). After the last screwjob I knew I had to head out of town for this one. 

It’s dumping in ellicott city though...

24 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

Wow 32.5? I doubt I'm there and I'm in Chevy Chase...Just a terrible cold rain here, not even sleeting anymore. 

Yup, it's just a sad, cold rain over here, across the river. Got a coating of snow on the grass, a little sleet and now just rain. 32.5 since like 7pm... figures

Screenshot_20210210-230729.png

1 minute ago, mdhokie said:

4" and counting out here :). After the last screwjob I knew I had to head out of town for this one.

Nice!  I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday.  Hoping for some more winter weather :)  

11pm  33.1 steady sleet 70% snow 10% rain 20%. I was going 60mph south so was in that 2”ph stuff for just 2/3 minutes but wherever that has set up is seeing very special 

2 minutes ago, WEATHER53 said:

11pm  33.1 steady sleet 70% snow 10% rain 20%. I was going 60mph south so was in that 2”ph stuff for just 2/3 minutes but wherever that has set up is seeing very special 

your just making numbers up

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Nice!  I’ll be there tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday.  Hoping for some more winter weather :)  

Looks like we have off and on chances the next several days. Saw a bunch of snowmobiles out on the lake today!

Just now, mdhokie said:

Looks like we have off and on chances the next several days. Saw a bunch of snowmobiles out on the lake today!

Nice!  Can’t wait to get out there and see winter again.  Enjoy the snow tonight!

5 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

You are lucky. Here in Edgewater we are rain/sleet mix right now and have been for a few hours. You must be right on the line

Yes. It is pouring snow right now in Crownsville, but if I drove 4 miles south (maybe less even) I think I would hit that cold rain.  I hope it turns white for you guys down there before the night is out 

1 minute ago, Ji said:

your just making numbers up

But I am a seasoned maker upper.73% of the time.

Mr Ji*** I would loved  for you to be in that snowband I drove thru. Weather buddies gotta share that stuff, I ahmember  you as a 20 something!!

2 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Arguable looking at the radar lol

Actually true, I looked on my cam and it is coming down pretty good, but the street is just coated and the gutters are still wet. Hopefully the balmer area can cash in too.

Just now, mdhokie said:

Actually true, I looked on my cam and it is coming down pretty good, but the street is just coated and the gutters are still wet. Hopefully the balmer area can cash in too.

Assuming that's slang for "Baltimore", yes I think we will!

i got caught between 2 bands that pulsed up and so have had light returns for 30 mins now. the radar is filling in again to my immediate west now.

• Like 1