Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Feels very near deep winter. 4.1" of snow and ice - about .1 snow and ice overnight. Everything is my neighborhood is crusted over. This snow will be hear awhile from past experience with an ice cap. Fingers crossed for an additional bit of snow today, that would be hella cool. 

lol hear

15 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Certainly is colder than many of the models thought for this morning.  26.2 here.

Two day total of 3.2" snow and 0.38" precip, the last 0.05" was ice.

CoCoRaHS two-day reports

1581372131_Screenshot2021-02-01082615.thumb.jpg.64388685e5ca8868be4d473811eb8ccf.jpg

Lol Ji must have submitted that 6" over Leesburg, lord now he will claim that's what he got

• Haha 2

Columbia, 8:45am:  Starting day with 4" (but compacted now), plus all night FZDZ.  28.3 ATTM.

Will be living vicariously thru my good friends in Middletown NY, expecting 18"-24".  They are always in the sweet spot it seems, about 30 mins east from the N-ern tip of NJ (Milford, NJ) on I-84. NE of the Poconos, south of Catskills and smack in the Shawangunk Mtns.

My original call before the storm started was 3-5" in Leesburg and 3-6" in Sykesville, currently based on non Ji spotter reports Leesburg is around 3.8" and Sykesville about 3.3" My hope is today in Sykesville I can pick up another 2-3" and my brothers down in Leesburg another 1-2" at that point I'm putting my application in to NWS. Hope I bust way low Happy February everyone!!

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

My original call before the storm started was 3-5" in Leesburg and 3-6" in Sykesville, currently based on non Ji spotter reports Leesburg is around 3.8" and Sykesville about 3.3" My hope is today in Sykesville I can pick up another 2-3" and my brothers down in Leesburg another 1-2" at that point I'm putting my application in to NWS. Hope I bust way low Happy February everyone!!

I had 4” last night before bed. Hoping for another 2” to make it 6”. Would call that a win

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic