Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

33 minutes ago, CAPE said:

GFS and 3km NAM both have 5-6" in our area. The location and intensity of any precip tonight and tomorrow looks pretty iffy to me. Might see an inch or so is my guess.

How are we going to see only an inch when it's going to be snowing starting 1 PM today thru early morning Wednesday? We're likely going to see a few inches at least. That would be a pretty big bust to only see an inch of snow when we are 50 miles from a low that stalls for almost two days straight.

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

That said, I never saw anyone post the euro from overnight? I guess it wasn’t great?

Looked like 2-4” for our areas and points north. Maybe 6”+ for M/D line and into PA. Not the GFS, but I’ll take it. Most of it falls today, not much overnight into Tuesday.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mappy said:

So 06z GFS and NAM have me picking up another inch of QPF through tomorrow. lol

An inch of qpf would be nuts, but I'm excited for the wind and any snow showers we get today.  Backside snow is light, fluffy, and can accumulate quickly, not to mention that it doesn't happen around here much.

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

An inch of qpf would be nuts, but I'm excited for the wind and any snow showers we get today.  Backside snow is light and fluffy, and it doesn't happen around here much.

It would be. My bar is low today, 2-3 more would be cool. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic