Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There’s some dry air as it stacks off AC but it regenerates. 

The H7 closing off so early and actually becoming pretty tightly compact (is that even the proper term for it lol) seems to ingest alot of dry air ahead of it and while we do try to recover it might not be enough. Just another ughhhhhhhh here lol. 

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

I feel good about this system..think it’s gonna be a good one for sure for CT, and most in SNE. 

I do too...I think overall the output will be similar to that of the Dec storm...pretty much the majority of the state gets around a foot. And if lucky...some much more

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

The H7 closing off so early and actually becoming pretty tightly compact (is that even the proper term for it lol) seems to ingest alot of dry air ahead of it and while we do try to recover it might not be enough. Just another ughhhhhhhh here lol. 

Whenever unsure about H7 RH, go conservative.....course of least regret. 9/10 times there is a reason you are conservative and its warranted...trust your instinct.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

We need it 50 miles E but it won’t happen. All guidance has it buried into the dark alleys of Atlantic City. 

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Whenever unsure about H7 RH, go conservative.....course of least regret. 9/10 times there is a reason you are conservative and its warranted...trust your instinct.

I certainly may end up beating myself up with this. I mean you know me...I'm usually one to be on the conservative side and I have a huge obsession with H7 RH and track.  Why I elected to be so aggressive here...well I had reasons which I thought would outweigh here but just knowing how these work, probably won't happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

I certainly may end up beating myself up with this. I mean you know me...I'm usually one to be on the conservative side and I have a huge obsession with H7 RH and track.  Why I elected to be so aggressive here...well I had reasons which I thought would outweigh here but just knowing how these work, probably won't happen.

You be on the conservative side, but you go 100% weenie with your !!!!!!!!.  :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Don’t sweat it now, we have 18hrs to shove h7 east. Plus, there could be some low level bands that get some spots to just barely kiss your 18-24 range.

• Like 4
  • Weenie 1