Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

One thing I'm afraid of for SW CT is that fronto moves through awfully fast and there is some serious subsidence behind that. I was really banking on like a 4-5 hour period where we could see rates 2-3'' per hour but might be more like 2-3. But I am curious about something...there is a surge of llvl fronto which re-develops during the evening and perhaps influenced by the dry slot...I wonder if a llvl fronto band can re-emerge across SW CT.

Why I kept it at 12-18”. It does dry out but then llvl fronto does re-emerge. It won’t be fatties but it will stack up. Difference between 20 and 15 maybe. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Why I kept it at 12-18”. It does dry out but then llvl fronto does re-emerge. It won’t be fatties but it will stack up. Difference between 20 and 15 maybe. 

Agreed.

This is going to be super close...just wish the whole H7 evolution was a bit better...but regardless this is going to be a very good hit for all...just like December.

2 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Wow Upton is bullish

FB_IMG_1612125971497.jpg

Yep, they love going one step too far sometimes and making their own clown map. No need to push it beyond 12-18, and more of the east should be 8-12. Too many question marks. It *could* happen, to forecast this is rough.

• Like 1