Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

yeah the H7 evolution is certainly not ideal for a HECS. It's such a bizarre evolution. I almost wonder if the NAM is correct with it...it just gets so jumpy with it. 

You’ve made your call...time to enjoy, and let it play out over the next two days and see what happens, and how good your call is? 

Sometimes, too much data is no good and just overkill.  It’s game on now..enjoy whatever comes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

Don’t think it’s been quite that long...I imagine Feb 2013 crept in but my memory is terrible for those types of details. Of course PDII was on a whole other level.

Yeah Feb 2013 was another one. It had light snow throughout the day starting late morning, and then only after sunset did it really get heavy.

Just now, Fozz said:

Yeah Feb 2013 was another one. It had light snow throughout the day starting late morning, and then only after sunset did it really get heavy.

Yup. Snowed all day and we picked up about 3 maybe 4” at the most by sunset..wasn’t very impressive at all. Then it went NUTS for about 9 hrs after dark and that’s when it piled up like crazy.