Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Too bad we can’t get the Messenger se shuffle to move the pivot over us. 

You know...back in feb 13, the real obscene totals were forecast to be confined out east/eastern Mass and NE Mass.  And we got into it big time..and it wasn’t forecast at all to be like that.  So you never know with these big dogs just how everything evolves and comes together?  Gonna be a great storm for us WCT folks I think regardless. 

• Like 1

Just now, WinterWolf said:

You know...back in feb 13, the real obscene totals were forecast to be confined out east/eastern Mass and NE Mass.  And we got into it big time..and it wasn’t forecast at all to be like that.  So you never know with these big dogs just how everything evolves and comes together?  Gonna be a great storm for us WCT folks I think regardless. 

Yup. No complaints here, none. 

20 minutes ago, CarverWX said:

Are they leaning towards the NAM and V16?

I just think temps will get borderline, and when the DGZ dries out, that’s when it will mix with rain. So I would lean lower near the coast. Also don’t forget about the 700 low west rule. It probably will move out just a little quicker than one thinks. I’m seeing models generate some good QPF below the DGZ so it might be a little biased too wet.