• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

I have to say... just a classic look for a crusher here even around Hartford. The antecedent airmass is totall garbage but that kind of mid level lock track, TROWAL, and good DGZ makes me think this could really overperform even in the valley. 

Glad we're the most bullish of the TV stations but I do worry this could be even more impactful and the power outage potential around here is quite high. 

GFSNE_700_avort_024.png

GFSNE_700_rhum_024.png

GFSNE_850_temp_024.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Sure, for this type of set up but big Miller A’s tend to hug the coast closer to go time in my experience. 

Some may say different, Miller A's generally don't do well up here as they gain lat where im at, There also heading NNE or ENE as the climb the coast or they end up occluded.

2 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

I have to say... just a classic look for a crusher here even around Hartford. The antecedent airmass is totall garbage but that kind of mid level lock track, TROWAL, and good DGZ makes me think this could really overperform even in the valley. 

Glad we're the most bullish of the TV stations but I do worry this could be even more impactful and the power outage potential around here is quite high. 

GFSNE_700_avort_024.png

GFSNE_700_rhum_024.png

GFSNE_850_temp_024.png

That's legit nutty. While I'm sucking cirrus on a 15 MPH wind I'm gonna be in my house looking at nearly every cam possible 

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ll never understand anyone in that area being a debbie. 

It is literally the sweetest snow spot in SNE.
The big hills west of Greenfield are more CNE as far as winter climo goes.  Unfortunately Berkshire East etc probably won’t do as well as I had hoped in this system.  

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

I’m almost there. Driving through Connecticut now. Just stopped for gas and food before I hit the roads of nothing up to New Hampshire

LOL, yes-The famous hinterlands of Worcester, Lowell, Nashua, and Manchester! Nowhere to stop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

They don’t what to be “let down” so they go low . The school of PF

Realist....  12" storms aren't that common...even here

I'll tell you what.. if I get over 12" I will buy you and Hippie a beverage of your choice at the next in person GTG...unless Cold Miser comes, then he buys