• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Well look at Mitch last year compared to N Orh country 

Also and I believe Will could back me up, SVT went thru a bad (relative to Normal ) steak for a decent part of last decade you were comparing 

Absolutely and I know it’s just a matter of averages balancing out it is just been a little bit frustrating.  
Also, no offense to N ORH Co folks, I am jealous of their snow but I would take W Franklin Co life all day long! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I wouldn’t worry much there on small ticks given your orographically favorable location on coastals. If I was west of the whites like over toward Littleton I would probably start sweating the ticks east more. It’s easier for them to go from like 12” to 3” than your area since they rely on the midlevels a lot more.  

Yeah he’s definitely going to get low level help regardless of the mid-level banding.

It’ll be interesting to see if it’s a burp or a Messenger shuffle. That death band went from N.NH at 12z to over Dryslot at 18z.  That feature is going to be where the 15”+ happens IMO, wherever it ends up.  I picture that as just a constant 30-40dbz ripping.

C8B53AC3-3B0D-40B8-AF2D-F7BB2ECA544E.thumb.png.8d9c51f050c35675b06948e7b8a6b7a6.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Was never invested but minor accums should happen. Enough to sled with the kids? hopefully.

My kids have been asking when is it going to snow enough to sled everyday since the great no snow of October 30th. Our new place has so many fun hills to use, so we wait...hopefully tomorrow 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah he’s definitely going to get low level help regardless of the mid-level banding.

It’ll be interesting to see if it’s a burp or a Messenger shuffle. That death band went from N.NH at 12z to over Dryslot at 18z.  That feature is going to be where the 15”+ happens IMO, wherever it ends up.

C8B53AC3-3B0D-40B8-AF2D-F7BB2ECA544E.thumb.png.8d9c51f050c35675b06948e7b8a6b7a6.png

The Ticks are magnified as one goes further North 

Didnt realize they low was SE of Eastport 

00Z HRRR at 26 hours out. 

I see a tiny “screw zone” over what I think is the Willimantic River. But that’s probably a resolution “artifact”, not a revelation of elevational disadvantage and 26 hours is fairly far out still for this tool..

but the focus of this here is that it brings heavier totals allllll the way down to coastal locations... sparking the idea that SOMEWHERE in coastal CT or RI could get action if they’re lucky 

61D1F8B1-1164-4708-97F8-D810843B8B35.jpeg