• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PoZitron20
    Newest Member
    PoZitron20

Fall Banter and General Discussion

20 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I'm psyched about this warm spell... Winter will come.  It typically arrives late and stays later around here

We had our snow event 10/30, now onto Spring

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Some quality programming on WET. The rhymes are just so tight!

Haha Those must be all white supremacist. Look no person of color in the video.

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I wonder how he'll vet the "weather people?" 

He will keep himself in charge of doing the Hurricane cone maps.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dude.. fire it up. LFG!

Now is the time to let them know I exist and know the craft beer ins and outs of this area. 
:drunk:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Now is the time to let them know I exist and know the craft beer ins and outs of this area. 

People's Pint be damned.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Runaway can drive us all up there , drop us off for beers, stop at the weed market and smoke shops, stock up on latest issues of high times and then pick us up and drive back !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Runaway can drive us all up there , drop us off for beers, stop at the weed market and smoke shops, stock up on latest issues of high times and then pick us up and drive back !

You got that one. Well played. Just don’t expect any speeding. I’ll be 10mph below the limit in the right lane...maybe riding the shoulder at times. Let’s leave early, very early.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Is CBD legal in CT?

Yes and its legal in the US. Marijuana is decriminalized in CT. Less than 1/2 oz is a civil penalty with a $150 fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

A publishing company, went out of business a couple years ago. 

1990's/2000's modern corporate doesn't have the look I would think Treehouse would want, but it's better and cheaper than building new.  

31 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

1990's/2000's modern corporate doesn't have the look I would think Treehouse would want, but it's better and cheaper than building new.  

The location itself is great as far as access goes.   I have driven past there a bunch

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Huge property, I’m sure they will be able to do a lot with it. Decent outside space too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

There is loyalty and then there is better pay and benefits.  Lol

Do the breweries pay well? I always assumed that like other skilled trades the money was good. 

I would assume a place like treehouse would pay well and have good benefits considering they are making a killing. I read an article where someone  tried to analyze their profits off there production numbers give to the state of Mass. The conclusion was they are making an absolute obscene amout of money. There selling cans for like 4$ and its only available directly from them cutting out the beer distributors. 

Guys cut the politics talk...you can go to Ampol or some other political forum, but not here. I've started deleting posts. If you keep posting, then I'll just suspend or 5-post you. I get that people may want to talk about it, but most people prefer to keep politics off the wx side and it's a rule we've long stood by going back several versions of these forums.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Guys cut the politics talk...you can go to Ampol or some other political forum, but not here. I've started deleting posts. If you keep posting, then I'll just suspend or 5-post you. I get that people may want to talk about it, but most people prefer to keep politics off the wx side and it's a rule we've long stood by going back several versions of these forums.

Please delete the beer posts as well. TIA

• Confused 1

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Hi there.

Just chiming in to say that racism is serious and complex and goes beyond party labels. It happens consciously and unconsciously and dumbing it down to Democrats created the KKK or all/most republicans that voted for Trump are racist diminishes the actual experience of people of color and ignores the very real progress we’ve made as a nation and work we all still have to do. 

Thanks

Beer

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Beer

Just saw. I deleted. I’m always late to respond. 

:lol: 

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Just saw. I deleted. I’m always late to respond. 

:lol: 

Excellent post Don. You are such a great man. Run for Governor please, seriously.  We need people with your character and integrity! Also, beer

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

47 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

The location itself is great as far as access goes.   I have driven past there a bunch

44 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Huge property, I’m sure they will be able to do a lot with it. Decent outside space too.

Yeah. It definitely seems like an appealing location.  I think I have been by this area a few times.