Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2020 Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

2 hours ago, butterfish55 said:

We did our pool 3 years ago.  So happy with it, especially this summer.  Bob designed the farmers porch, which we did at the same time.  Wouldn't change a thing.  We use the porch is like a another family/dining room in spring/summer/fall.  

It's not just pools that are impossible to find....I've wired many hot tubs since Covid hit and have a couple more scheduled  Hot tubs and pools are nearly impossible to find right now

pool.jpg

Do you have any problems with the water from the downspout of the gutter running off into the pool?

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

A few days of 80s up here on that euro run and then we autumn. Even in SNE it’s mostly 17C on the hot days which is about 90F this time of year. 

Hopefully we keep squashing it a little more each run. We get an MCS into SNE that run. 

51 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Hopefully we keep squashing it a little more each run. We get an MCS into SNE that run. 

I recall a few folks tried that in July. Can’t squash these beasts. It’s coming . Scoots on it 

The ECMWF offers significant heat heading our way into Wednesday and Thursday (low-20s Celsius 850 mb air),

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I recall a few folks tried that in July. Can’t squash these beasts. It’s coming . Scoots on it 

The ECMWF offers significant heat heading our way into Wednesday and Thursday (low-20s Celsius 850 mb air),

You also tried to bring summer in Feb and March...and it turned out to be cold and snowy thru May.