Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 13 threat

ORH_wxman

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

May even be able to ride local.

Lot of sleds on the club trail thru our woodlot over the weekend, with enough to run the groomers.  Probably not great but snow-hungry sledders who don't trailer to the north country had that itch.  Another 4-6 followed by cold would set up the coming weekend just fine.

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah NAM has some front end action. And good lord, loop that 2m temp. That is a polar front if I’ve ever seen one. Wish we could get some inv trough action with it. 

Some models actually have a pretty decent thump... I guess it’s going to come down to how potent it is... if it actually has some kick to it... everyone could get a few inches, if it’s weak it’s going to be meh

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Some models actually have a pretty decent thump... I guess it’s going to come down to how potent it is... if it actually has some kick to it... everyone could get a few inches, if it’s weak it’s going to be meh

The old timer rules like SW winds ahead of this usually mean take the under. So, I’m not expecting much with this if at all right now. Hopefully an inch or two. 

• Like 1