Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

3 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya A snow/subsidence Hole is one thing....but the whole State of CT?  While the Hudson valley to our west, and NYC to our SW, and NJ to our SW. and western Mass to our north, and Boston to our NE all get whaled?  That just seems like the ultimate cosmic Dildo for an entire State-not just a 10 -15 mile Snow hole.  I mean absolutely everything would have to go wrong for that to ever happen..everything.  And that’s as rare as needing everything To go absolutely right. 

Even in Boxing Day I did ok relatively speaking with that mess..just never got into the absolute crazy stuff(after being forecasted to) and ended up with about a foot.  But this is showing practically nothing for the whole state of CT From rnd 2??  I just don’t buy it with so much uncertainty on the second round. 

boxing day had a subsidence zone bigger than the state of ct

all the worry I had over the years I now see some of it in CT and CT has really been the big winners overall compared to climo and all else the past 15-20 years or so

8 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Take them up

image.thumb.png.92205ade0d1e47c679d462d769362588.png

image.thumb.png.7438ddafc932d38603dcf68bc47d0178.png

yours and my qpf are pretty similar.  seeing almost all of it over 1" and some of it around 1.4 - 1.5, and I think even one closer to 2".  That should be 10:1 for the first .5 - .75 and then perhaps some 15:1 for the second half.  i think a lot of those 8-12 might change to 12-18.

• Weenie 1

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

yours and my qpf are pretty similar.  seeing almost all of it over 1" and some of it around 1.4 - 1.5, and I think even one closer to 2".  That should be 10:1 for the first .5 - .75 and then perhaps some 15:1 for the second half.  i think a lot of those 8-12 might change to 12-18.

Time will tell, We have a few more model cycles to go, Like to see things hold going forward.

• Like 1