Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Well what are you expecting? They can’t get THat cute with watches in eastern Suffolk. At worst it’s an advisory. 

I wasn't expecting much....but as the picture becomes clearer it's not unrealistic that I will be down graded and possibly have no warnings,watches,or advisories...sorry my opinion isn't positive enough

2 minutes ago, correnjim1 said:

I wasn't expecting much....but as the picture becomes clearer it's not unrealistic that I will be down graded and possibly have no warnings,watches,or advisories...sorry my opinion isn't positive enough

I will be surprised if you don’t get 3 inches minimum 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There he is! Hope all is well. I think when we mean dryslot, it’s the loss of moisture in the DGZ. That could push into NH for a time. It’s possible on Monday some areas in interior mass may get some snizzle or even FZDZ if it dries out aloft. When the storm drifts east and H7 starts to move East, we’ll see areas of snow regenerate. Perhaps even with decent ratios.

Gotcha that makes sense I guess that's what I get for jumping right into the middle of this thread. I guess that would put Manch at a slight risk Monday morning then. You crazy snow weenies haven't changed! Thanks Scoots just enjoying my warm temperatures and severe here in the Big D heckling Cowboys fans with GOAT chants.  Hope all is well up there too; glad you guys have your first snow event on the way.  While I have ya'll here with Miller B events what are the typical QPF biases with models? I know SW quadrant typically is overdone due to dryslot risk but how about areas north and east? I guess if there was -NAO in place QPF would be underdone but open to any info you have to share.

10 minutes ago, correnjim1 said:

I’m not saying you have to be like Kevin, but you’re a fart in an oxygen tank most of the time. :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, It's Always Sunny said:

Gotcha that makes sense I guess that's what I get for jumping right into the middle of this thread. I guess that would put Manch at a slight risk Monday morning then. You crazy snow weenies haven't changed! Thanks Scoots just enjoying my warm temperatures and severe here in the Big D heckling Cowboys fans with GOAT chants.  Hope all is well up there too; glad you guys have your first snow event on the way.  While I have ya'll here with Miller B events what are the typical QPF biases with models? I know SW quadrant typically is overdone due to dryslot risk but how about areas north and east? I guess if there was -NAO in place QPF would be underdone but open to any info you have to share.

Hope you're enjoying Dallas. I was just up in Plymouth yesterday killing my Christmas tree at Glove Hollow.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

like where I'm at for this one, with respect to both events, but weary of the trends and possible dryslotting... hopefully the first round holds snow longer in my area, Aly still weary as well, was expecting a wsw hoist last afd, but still at watch status, I'll stick with the 8-10 total, be happy with anything plowable honestly, ceiling is there for more... Aly has my area around a foot, I'm skeptical about that, we still have time before round 2 is locked in. I do think someone lollies 2' somewhere, possibly the Berks, nw ma?

I would go with 6-12 for you, wide range to account for variability with round 2 but i think you're a lock for a half a foot at that latitude and elevation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, It's Always Sunny said:

Let me get my Christmas tree up and then ready for work. I’ll get back to you.