Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Bro..just drive in the snow and save yourself some dough...it’ll be pedestrian at best here. 

my job would pay for the room. I would probably pay one night though (tonight ) and have them cover tomorrow night. The motel 6 up the street is only about $60/night. 

My main issue is I have to leave about 4:45 AM...probably earlier given roads and if we do get measurable snow at BDL and anything ices up...I'm not sure when our association does snow removal. 

Just now, tamarack said:

Fallen firs got cut out of the trail segment on our woodlot last Saturday, and there's a couple tracks made since Thursday morning.  Given the rocks and wet holes, hope it was their old sled. 

Yeah, No riding for this guy this early, Not even with old iron especially in a wood lot.

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Bro..just drive in the snow and save yourself some dough...it’ll be pedestrian at best here. 

Better idea...

I'm going to go to Danbury and party tonight. The NAM and GFS have me visually upset...I am angered. I'm so sick of this crap. 

If things trend back to the other direction I can always come to Branford in the AM.