Total Members
    Most Online
    Mike23
    Newest Member
    Mike23

December 2019 Discussion

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

That’s part of our wonderful Climo in NE

I had a trainee from Denver once and when I asked him about rain events in winter he looked at my quizzically.   Basically it’s either snow or no and no can include spectacular warmth but no rain.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He might have misinterpreted what I said then. I was stating what the euro had or what the potential was, when he made that comment. No complaints this early in the season. Hopefully next weekend doesn't cut. 

I see you, and I believe in you.

32 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Where is Snowy8s epo when we need it?

Its coming. I have been right while all of you have been humping the eps and euro. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Its coming. I have been right while all of you have been humping the eps and euro. 

All of who? That’s not cool to generalize everyone by grouping them into the same category. Didn’t they teach you that at the academy? Thank you for serving and protecting us though. 

6 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Fix your Signature, All your post are like 3 post long and is annoying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

stick to writing tickets

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

If we took the time to calculate your forecast batting average you would be batting around .100.....now that doesn't mean that Brodie Von Clueless wouldn't sign you to a 5/150 contract....and yes that is $150 per season...

2 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

If we took the time to calculate your forecast batting average you would be batting around .100.....now that doesn't mean that Brodie Von Clueless wouldn't sign you to a 5/150 contract....and yes that is $150 per season...

Below the mendoza line??

9 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

This x1000.  I could not stand the pages long sigs people had.  Made scrolling pages tedious.

I individually close everyone's sigs yet keep updating mine.

Because that's how I roll.

• Haha 2

Could be 14 F out there over that snow pack in the favored chill locales in the interior ( or deeper ) Sunday morning at dawn, then 54 Monday late afternoon with torrents in the gutters.  

Amazing... Not the kind of interesting Meteorology the yokes care to hear about, but it's impressive nonetheless.