• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

24 hours later and the GFS has taken away the coastal for the first week of Dec. Shocker, I know.

Looks like it sets up a nice trough in the east after that storm cuts but of course then the country is quiet with no storms crossing the CONUS and developing for us. Cold and dry.

Could and probably will change but only after the Euro makes its adjustments.

Garbage! Not jumping but good thing it's only the first week of met winter. Hopefully this 80's-like winter pattern doesn't continue this year, at least if you're on the coastal plain.

• Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

24 hours later and the GFS has taken away the coastal for the first week of Dec. Shocker, I know.

Looks like it sets up a nice trough in the east after that storm cuts but of course then the country is quiet with no storms crossing the CONUS and developing for us. Cold and dry.

Could and probably will change but only after the Euro makes its adjustments.

Garbage! Not jumping but good thing it's only the first week of met winter. Hopefully this 80's-like winter pattern doesn't continue this year, at least if you're on the coastal plain.

I'm not banking on anything until later on in first week of December and beyond. Good thing to keep in mind.

• Like 2