Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

How we looking late month into Dec? Still good first 10 days ?

Yeah I got no issues with the first half of December as of now...just as long as people aren't expecting 2003 or  2007 to walk through that door....keep expectations in perspective, but I do think we'll have a couple good chances in there.

Thanks @Damage In Tolland lol. So these two trees were leaning after the October storm. Saturated ground one good gust and boom. One  on the old non used shed, one on the fence. Good thing TB is here for Sunday Funday Football. He cut up all the branches on the fence and released the pressure. Diseased Trees yea fuk um I hate um

20191124_095722.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-100445_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It has 4-6” here .. tossed 

Ya I agree.  With This pathetic  performance by modeling with this...just believe it when you see it!!  But I hope you get a flip there. 

As I’ve been saying for a while(along with a few other guys)...Euro ain’t even close to what she used to be!!  You pros can believe what you want...but this pretty much proves my point...Euro OP is pretty much junk..along with the rest of the junk models.  

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya I agree.  With This pathetic  performance by modeling with this...just believe it when you see it!!  But I hope you get a flip there. 

As I’ve been saying for a while(along with a few other guys)...Euro ain’t even close to what she used to be!!  You pros can believe what you want...but this pretty much proves my point...Euro OP is pretty much junk..along with the rest of the junk models.  

Those things happen, but it’s the best model we have and has gotten slowly better with time. The reason why we notice all these little nuances is because the other guidance was always so bad. Now the gfs (although perhaps has taken a step back) and other guidance have improved more significantly. So therefore when the euro moves around, you’ll notice it more because the other guidance is not as terrible and used to mask any small shifts like we have today. The system is also rather dynamic and getting kicked East so these moves can happen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Those things happen, but it’s the best model we have and has gotten slowly better with time. The reason why we notice all these little nuances is because the other guidance was always so bad. Now the gfs (although perhaps has taken a step back) and other guidance have improved more significantly. So therefore when the euro moves around, you’ll notice it more because the other guidance is not as terrible and used to mask any small shifts like we have today. The system is also rather dynamic and getting kicked East so these moves can happen. 

Ya...I can see your point Scott. But still..and it’s just an opinion obviously, the old version of the Euro very rarely did this.  It seems more and more it’s doing these things to me.  But whatever???

And yes, it’s still the best piece of guidance no doubt, It just doesn’t seem/appear to be on its game like it used to be before it’s supposed “upgrade” a couple/few years black.  

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Eh...we say this with like half of the storms.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya...I can see your point Scott. But still..and it’s just an opinion obviously, the old version of the Euro very rarely did this.  It seems more and more it’s doing these things to me.  But whatever???

And yes, it’s still the best piece of guidance no doubt, It just doesn’t seem/appear to be on its game like it used to be before it’s supposed “upgrade” a couple/few years black.  

I think it’s just more perception. We expect skill and are used to it. When things like this happen I feel like it gets more attention. 

That cutter that the models had for the system around Thanksgiving has been sneaky ticking further SE with ea run on the Euro anyways and tries getting the surface low to go underneath Maine, Going to have to keep an eye on it as its a big snowmaker right now for the whites into Central Maine.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The wet and raw conditions favor the Pats. Still like Dal +6.5 but line has dropped to 4 with heavy money pouring on the Pats. Smells fishy. 

Dal should run it down the Pats' throat. Of course Garrett will try to throw it 30+ times even in the rain.