Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

39 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

Dew point is currently near 70 here right on the coast while the rest of CT is sitting comfortably.  Bleh.

Feels great here after a high of 86, down to 63 already with fans in the windows....I would take this temperature  the rest of the summer if I could...

Just taking a peak at things--it's really neat to see how much the rate of shortening days grows.  We've only lost 12 minutes of daylight since the solstice.  Between now and the end of the month (21 days), we'll lose another 35.  That in of itself makes whatever warmth or humidity that might be in store easier to take.

I'm so excited.    :) :)  

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Man, what a summer. Warm to Hot but low dews and dry. After a brief dew spike Thur the weekend looks wonderful again. 

Looks like it gets humid again tuesday or Wednesday of next week with some tropical rains depending on what happens in the gulf... after that though we dry again

7 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Splain

The camp I tutor at gets a lot of names visiting each summer.  Yesterday, it was Kraft and Gov Baker.  They couldn’t change our schedules so they cancelled.  Today and tomorrow some more VIPs (not sure who, but sponsors...usually big companies...Bose, Cumberland Farms, etc. or sports teams or figures) are in and they can’t get our tutoring in, but we are still getting paid.

pool time on the clock!

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

The camp I tutor at gets a lot of names visiting each summer.  Yesterday, it was Kraft and Gov Baker.  They couldn’t change our schedules so they cancelled.  Today and tomorrow some more VIPs (not sure who, but sponsors...usually big companies...Bose, Cumberland Farms, etc. or sports teams or figures) are in and they can’t get our tutoring in, but we are still getting paid.

pool time on the clock!

Almost as good as a snow day!

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Almost as good as a snow day!

Lol...plus I don’t have to make it up.  The camp is really an incredible place. Awesome kids and program, plus it is only 2 miles from me. The pay is pretty sweet.

The warmth this week so far has been very tolerable. AN but dry.  That will change over the next few days, nice signal next week for heat.