• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 13th ... west Atlantic bombogenesis type low clipping SE New England, more certain ...may be expanding inland

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Word is you have the power to take James off of the weenie list so he can post again during this time of blizzardly celebration. He promises to be a good boy, and he states categorically that he has changed his ways. If you can find it in your heart, please have mercy on our brother. In the name of the SnowGod, we pray. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Here is my final call map for verification time. No way could i stick with 4-8 for most (8-12 east of the river). Going up to 6-12 most and 12-18 east, mostly in the hills. May end up being too low around the 91 area if that heavy banding materializes there, but this is where i feel confident for now. Near the NYC amounts drop to 6 or less. 

03_14.18_snow_forecast_2.thumb.jpg.d18fc98ae119416715881f962f21bd74.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Semper911 said:

Word is you have the power to take James off of the weenie list so he can post again during this time of blizzardly celebration. He promises to be a good boy, and he states categorically that he has changed his ways. If you can find it in your heart, please have mercy on our brother. In the name of the SnowGod, we pray. 

Not happening and I have my reasons. I like James, but you guys need to let it go. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Semper911 said:

I say we release Barabbas instead. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Greg said:

Oh, boy.  Harve's starting to see what most of us are seeing. Increasing....

He's been pretty bullish on this one from the start...always a good sign for the E MA weenies. Didn't let that burp Euro run yesterday sway him too much either.