Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Not really huge differences now between NAM/RPM/Euro/Ukie....still some subtle differences that matter, but the goalposts are definitely tightening.

Which only means a bust elevates the PTSD to even more terrifying levels of apoplexy  

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Not really huge differences now between NAM/RPM/Euro/Ukie....still some subtle differences that matter, but the goalposts are definitely tightening.

I am still baffled why NWS and area mets went all in on a GFS NAM combo before Ukie Euro came out then found ways to discount both. Very baffled ,

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

GFS making a goal line stand against the E MA offense..model sucks in the red zone, thankfully.

I think it will be about as competitive as the Colts run defense against Emmitt Smith behind the 1990s Cowboys offensive line.....

And just to clear it up, the GFS is the Colts defense.

Where is the warmth in KBOS to make rain? All I'm seeing is warmth 950 and below on plots hrs ...? With those rates, I'm calling snow.

Dry slot cuts us down a few inches but estimate on that run at least 4-8" in city proper, 6-10" in immediate western burbs.

Great start to 0z... agree with Coastal, want to see RGEM or GFS do the same... Euro gravitational pull delayed but not denied...?

Just now, sbos_wx said:

Man. Paste. 

I'm not even sure that's a classic man paste sounding. I mean yeah, it's >0C from 950mb or so down, but I love me a good old fashioned 0C isothermal blue bomb sounding from like 850mb down.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

I am still baffled why NWS and area mets went all in on a GFS NAM combo before Ukie Euro came out then found ways to discount both. Very baffled ,

Well I guess to be fair and objective nothings actually happened yet so we probably shouldn't foist any trophies.

That said… I agree.

I said this earlier today that the euro is simply not that bad of a model, people… I couldn't figure out what all this weird almost like self for filling prophecy to make this be a horse schit pie ... picking models till they found the right one that phuket Thailand  it up for everybody ha ha it's almost funny 

12 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea...primitive.

I'll work on graphics for next year....that and specific temp anomalies for the seasonal.

Two changes.

May I suggest Paint.NET? Great and simple *FREE* program that was helpful back when I made snowfall graphics in NC.

Archived