Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Pete Bouchard was adamant about mostly rain at BOS. You think the guy would learn at some point. Must be feeling good after Debby downing the last one. 

When exactly was he going to learn…? At the end of the last event which he forecast to be all rain?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

LOL, I'll sell that.  It's close, would feel better if other guidance went E.

I don't think anyone ever saw my post earlier… But I have you down for 6 inches of slush the kind when u pick up a shovel full and tip it the water just runs off it

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I don't think anyone ever saw my post earlier… But I have you down for 6 inches of slush the kind when u pick up a shovel full and tip it the water just runs off it

LOL. I'll take it. Was thinking a few here until the 00z stuff rolled out. It's a razor's edge here.

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

So, when is this supposed to get in here? My impression was mid-morning tomorrow is when it starts to rip, but that blob in NJ seems to be making steady progress and I have a hard time thinking it gets here any later than 1-2ish. Looks pretty legit.

That sounds reasonable… And then I'll just sort of a steps up but I think what's going to happen is mid afternoon we're going to go from kind of noncommittal light wet snow to a sudden like you look out the window and you can't see anything

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You sound like you're responding to one of your own posts.

:lol: I like figured it out you're actually cutting out the zones there it's just I don't ever think I've ever seen that down that way. I guess it works

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

That sounds reasonable… And then I'll just sort of a steps up but I think what's going to happen is mid afternoon we're going to go from kind of noncommittal light wet snow to a sudden like you look out the window and you can't see anything

Works for me! 

Also, down to 33 here per the cheap thermo out my kitchen window. Much better starting point than last week!

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Crushed but right on the coast it's close

That is my thoughts as well. I will be here in newburyport, basically right on the coast.

Going to be a crazy battleground around here. Will be fun driving around seeing the difference between rockport and plaistow

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Much better run even up here for the mid-level banding.

12z/18z had it up in the Saint Lawrence River Valley now it looks to pivot in Northern VT with the east tick.

I'm guessing the 800-600mb fronto products will be favorable up here. 

So PF I guess Im in a moat area between the low and the mid level banding?

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

:lol: I like figured it out you're actually cutting out the zones there it's just I don't ever think I've ever seen that down that way. I guess it works

Yea...primitive.

I'll work on graphics for next year....that and specific temp anomalies for the seasonal.

Two changes.

Archived