joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.....no one expecting crap here from talking to folks.   Wife and I were at the funeral in NJ but daughter had to stay behind as school could not be missed this week.    Wife and I hid all of the liquor and the cabinet was looked into but they didn’t booze!

i will be suprised if I get the zilch everyone is calling for (not this bb).

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Lol.....no one expecting crap here from talking to folks.   Wife and I were at the funeral in NJ but daughter had to stay behind as school could not be missed this week.    Wife and I hid all of the liquor and the cabinet was looked into but they didn’t booze!

Srefs mean is 5 for Boston

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Yeah Jerry I'm nervous (more about my own forecast to coworkers than getting mby snow) and don't envy the TV forecasters... see my post ~ 30 min ago. We're expecting gravitation towards Euro but window is closing and need to see some changes at H5 to bring this east.

First out the gate NAM thru 6hrs definite less digging of trough... 

Archived