Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

George BM

Just now, showmethesnow said:

Jungle Book was another classic. Even enjoyed Toy story though I was an adult. Bet I have watched that 4-5 times and that was even without a kid present. :)

But if you are talking newer movies, Monsters Inc. is at the top of my list. 

I think I watched Toy Story at least a few hundred times... lol. Of course I was 6 when it came out on VHS so I couldn't get enough of it. It was also one of the first movies I ever saw in the theater.

Lion King is probably my favorite with Toy Story (as well as the sequel) and Aladdin not far behind. But I've watched countless other Disney movies, both new and old, since we had so many of them between me and my younger sister. Then I lost interest after Tarzan, but before that they dominated my childhood.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Jandurin said:

to be fair there was a live action one in 1994 also which i liked but a lot of people didn't

but yeah i was talking about the 2016 one.

i think i recall that in 1994, but i figured you were referring to 2016

13 minutes ago, Fozz said:

I can't believe I missed that. I'll watch that, and definitely the live action Lion King. 

I also saw the new Beauty and the Beast with my brother and sister for my birthday... that was really good.

i haven't seen the new B&B yet. but my kid has, she said it was good. We've watched the OG plenty of times. 

9 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Jungle Book was another classic. Even enjoyed Toy story though I was an adult. Bet I have watched that 4-5 times and that was even without a kid present. :)

But if you are talking newer movies, Monsters Inc. is at the top of my list. 

YES! Monsters Inc. OMG love love love. Pixar is so so good. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived