joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

:lol:

I know no one is perfect, but it's less frustrating for me when people demonstrate insight into their patterns of behavior and acknowledge their faults.

Cod,  you are correct that these wide turns usually do not work out, but boy are they high stakes. Never sleep on a hook-and-latter plausability in eastern New England.

maybe you guys have an outside shot but the amount of perfection needed for a region wide event is a lot to ask....I guess Blizzard of 88 loosely falls into the category too although I thought the developing slp was east of Savannah GA

14 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

maybe you guys have an outside shot but the amount of perfection needed for a region wide event is a lot to ask....I guess Blizzard of 88 loosely falls into the category too although I thought the developing slp was east of Savannah GA

I agree....much less of a risk out west.

Mostly for ene, but stranger things have and will happen.

Some of these models have some impressively dry 10 day periods coming up. 

GFS has like a few hundredths of an inch for parts of the Maine foothills region through day 10 and pretty much all are under 0.1" or 0.2".

GGEM showing a large area of only 0.02" through the next 10 days at places like ORH/CON/IZG. 

Cold/Cold/Cold/Cold is the headline. 

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

GFS has like a few hundredths of an inch for parts of the Maine foothills region through day 10 and pretty much all are under 0.1" or 0.2".

GGEM showing a large area of only 0.02" through the next 10 days at places like ORH/CON/IZG. 

Weeklies showed it weeks ago and it was tossed as an active period 

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Time to break out the mullets and start blasting dire straits. Embrace the 1980s. We just need a big cutter to break the cold spell followed by another arctic shot and then for Scooter to show off his knee-highs with colored stripes to complete the cycle.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Time to break out the mullets and start blasting dire straits. Embrace the 1980s. We just need a big cutter to break the cold spell followed by another arctic shot and then for Scooter to show off his knee-highs with colored stripes to complete the cycle.

Just angry dancing in an abandon warehouse off Newmarket St in Roxbury.

Archived