joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

:cliff:

Usuaulyl its a good sign though...last Scooter melt started happening around the time right before the 12/23 cutter turned into an ice storm and the Christmas storm was making a comeback.

We can lock in 1/4 now...gonna be a stemwinder right up the 70th parallel.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Usuaulyl its a good sign though...last Scooter melt started happening around the time right before the 12/23 cutter turned into an ice storm and the Christmas storm was making a comeback.

I like it, we can see him teetering on the edge. If we can just get the Euro to whiff this afternoon, he'll chuck his copy of Kocin out the window.

Just now, OceanStWx said:

I like it, we can see him teetering on the edge. If we can just get the Euro to whiff this afternoon, he'll chuck his copy of Kocin out the window.

Inducing a disturbed Scooter is as beneficial as a disturbed PV.....he's def. elongated.....one more set of fish on the 00z runs, we'll have a clean split.

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

I remember making the comment that I'd have to keep feeding Scooter double bourbons at the GTG later that same day he was melting. Then literally the next day, the tide began to turn.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I remember making the comment that I'd have to keep feeding Scooter double bourbons at the GTG later that same day he was melting. Then literally the next day, the tide began to turn.

Well he's drawn all the shades, and is sitting in a dark room staring at the TV even though it's not turned on. " All cold and no snow makes Scott a dull boy."

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

He knows there’s a short window this year and is sensing what may become inevitable. 1981 rearing ugly Head 

25 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Maybe nudge it east a degree?  70 west would be a repeat of post-Christmas 1969 here - 15" snow followed by a half foot of 50F RA.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

It’s way too early to even remotely go there.

I get that it sucked missing the Christmas event to my south, but those areas are still at least near normal snowfall and well below in temps.

Hell of a way to run a ratter...does it look like a ratter of a week, possibly.

Archived