Newest Member
    joxey
Winter model mehhem or mayhem nature will decide

weathafella

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It's gotten worse, look at the scores. I noticed this summer how bad it is Hemispherically

Yeah, it's horrendous. On a totally unrelated note, did you see some of those EPS members take the low into the 950s south of Long Island? We salivate and dream. Impressive signal at this range in general. 

I'm hoping to see the following phrases at some point over the next few days: "Heights better out west," "Look at that ridge!", "It's going negative tilt earlier", "Phase!", "Subsume!", "Captured!", "Incoming!", "Bomb!", "Feet and feet!", "HECS!", "Naked twister", "Pants off, keyboard hit the ceiling," "It's happening, James!" "New chapter in the Kocin book." And so on... Best time of year.

1 hour ago, Hoth said:

I'm hoping to see the following phrases at some point over the next few days: "Heights better out west," "Look at that ridge!", "It's going negative tilt earlier", "Phase!", "Subsume!", "Captured!", "Incoming!", "Bomb!", "Feet and feet!", "HECS!", "Naked twister", "Pants off, keyboard hit the ceiling," "It's happening, James!" "New chapter in the Kocin book." And so on... Best time of year.

I'm waiting for "18-24 inches.  We can increase them later."

Archived