Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Interstate said:

I do not understand stay up for a model run where the storm is over 5 days in a pattern like this.  It will change in the next model run anyways.  It is a good way to make you bipolar.

I wasn't staying up due to the models. The GFS BECS was just a little surprise

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

2/3 of the subforum could be wiped out in 10 days if the models are wrong.

Business would be through the roof for you though ;).

Can't wait to see the index at the 8-10 range.....not necessarily saying with these events. Maybe sometime in the future. 

2 hours ago, Bob Chill said:

I say we keep all snow maps in the digital snow thread unless they are accompanied by real analysis that includes important panels. Posting OMG SNOW with a map that has pretty colors isn't analyzing or discussing anything. 

They are sometimes helpful when accompanied with the panels and analysis.  Sometimes it gives good visual context to the discussion. 

I really like the box graphs that people have been posting to give context to the ensembles. 

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I shall extend my hand toward the posters in their darkest hour, and those that are consumed by the fail shall give up their winter weenie souls. And lo, when the Great Reaping has ended, Jebman and the instigators that doubt me will know that I am the Reaper of Souls, and that those who succumb to my scythe shall be set free from the burden of hope and lies of the false prophets. 

Beautiful:,(

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I shall extend my hand toward the posters in their darkest hour, and those that are consumed by the fail shall give up their winter weenie souls.

And lo, when the Great Reaping has ended, Jebman and the instigators that doubt me will know that I am the Reaper of Souls, and that those who succumb to my scythe shall be set free from the burden of hope and lies of the false prophets. 

Hope and lies of the false prophets? I'm not sure but I have a feeling I should be offended by that.

4 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Isn't this where people start downplaying the run and making excuses why it won't happen and then start pointing out the warm up at the end of the run?

moderately negative QBO correlates to +AO in February and March. We're doomed. Either live fast now or winter is cancelled. /sarc/nosarc

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived