Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Interstate said:

I would just like standards followed.  If someone has the power to remove banter from threads where it should not be posted.  They should not be posting banter either.

well look at all these banter posts in the LR thread that WEREN'T removed.

Well i guess you aren't just being picked on after all.  do we get everything and stop ALL banter?  No.  i'm not here 24/7 and refuse to be.  So some stuff slides and some doesn't.  it will never be applied evenly so quit your bitching.  And I've hidden posts from long time posters so it does happen to just about everyone.

you don't like it?  Go elsewhere.  otherwise just put on your big boy pants, realize ONE of your posts got hidden and move on.  Acting like a butthurt baby won't help.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Let's enjoy the long weekend and track a nice one for next week. Break out the warm bourbon stouts and brandy and relax. No need to bicker about mods. Who cares...It's a weather board. Your post disappears...so what. I love this place and pretty much find everyone entertaining in their own right.  Pretty much. 

Just now, Stormpc said:

Merry Christmas to everyone! Let's enjoy the long weekend and track a nice one for next week. Break out the warm bourbon stouts and brandy and relax. No need to bicker about mods. Who cares...It's a weather board. Your post disappears...so what. I love this place and pretty much find everyone entertaining in their own right.  Pretty much. 

OTIS, MY MAN!!

JCHW6G.gif

Just now, mappy said:

I will happily scold more people if I actually thought people enjoyed it. :lol:

:lmao: thanks for being such a great sport. 

cant take this too seriously....or the fun goes away!!

I wasnt quick enough to find that stick figure pissin on a firehydrant to throw back at ya....:P

29 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I feel like there was one set of runs, maybe ~4 days out that still had the storm, but pushed it SEward and dropped our totals from the 18-24" that were being spit out to like 8-12".  It came right back in the following run, but there was some angst.  I remember dreaming about the storm busting each night that week :-P

12z Euro on Tuesday of that week lost it a bit to the south.

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Nothing like enjoying a cup of coffee in front of the tree, sitting with the dogs, listening to Christmas music, and reading analysis of the overnight runs by showme, chill, and Matt.  Just about as perfect as a Friday morning can get.  

What about winning the powerball tonight?

28 minutes ago, H2O said:

Boy that will make more women post here.  People detailing dreams they have.  

protip: next time you think it would be cool to post about something like that, put yourself in the shoes of that other person.  It isn't cool

I was joking about the last part.  Wasn't trying to be cool.. sorry to offend.   I spend a lot of time on the board so everyone has popped into my dreams especially when I am sleep deprived. 

1 hour ago, H2O said:

well look at all these banter posts in the LR thread that WEREN'T removed.

Well i guess you aren't just being picked on after all.  do we get everything and stop ALL banter?  No.  i'm not here 24/7 and refuse to be.  So some stuff slides and some doesn't.  it will never be applied evenly so quit your bitching.  And I've hidden posts from long time posters so it does happen to just about everyone.

you don't like it?  Go elsewhere.  otherwise just put on your big boy pants, realize ONE of your posts got hidden and move on.  Acting like a butthurt baby won't help.

About the posts you have hidden from long tome posters. I have been meaning to talk to you about that. :fulltilt:

:P

2 hours ago, mattie g said:

Assuming it’s a plane capable of landing on a carrier...

We would say No because it’s more likely the Russian plane would crash into the carrier than land safely.

It’s really not a tough question to answer.

Especially considering Russian "flight" is a miracle altogether. Bastards finally constructed aircraft capable of flying more than 200 yards last year.

First time post but long time lurker so I figured banter was the best place.  Any thoughts on the northern WV mountains area and the upcoming storm?  I am headed to Canaan and it appears the models want to nudge a warmer nose up into that area on Friday.  I know it is at elevation but the CAD looks to be further east.  Up-slope help any?  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived