joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I'm a Twins fan but no I don't think so

Yeah..  the Orioles could sign him.. but we would basically be Fielding a minor league team (and him) for the next 10 years. 

I hear the twins are serious about yu darvish.  

11 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Did DT say which GFS run was garbage? Or did he say both are equally trash from a garbage model?

DT posted here for a couple of weeks in 2016. It was great. He came in... Immediately started berating and belittling people... 

He is a special person.

2 minutes ago, PDIII said:

Yeah..  the Orioles could sign him.. but we would basically be Fielding a minor league team (and him) for the next 10 years. 

I hear the twins are serious about yu darvish.  

You could definitely get pitching for him. Twins only sign 40+ year old pitchers. Fernando Rodney closing out a Colon start should be awesome

Lol... I almost yelled at my wife and kids this morning because the 6z GFS. I caught myself at the last second. Bad model runs cause marital strife. I am convinced that I am not the only one..it is especially bad during the holidays...

7 minutes ago, PDIII said:

Lol... I almost yelled at my wife and kids this morning because the 6z GFS. I caught myself at the last second. Bad model runs cause marital strife. I am convinced that I am not the only one..it is especially bad during the holidays...

Yelling about a bad model run = get your wife a gift card from a store she likes.

(I'm female, FWIW)

But not  a gift card exclusively for Minnesota Twins merchandise.

9 minutes ago, PDIII said:

If a model run is disrupting your life that much, you may need to rethink your life 

3 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Why's that? Assuming you're a Yankee fan?

Nah, used to be an Oriole fan but quit following baseball back in the 90's after the overpaid jackwads got a whole post season erased. Just remember from the bygone days that the Twins always had a rough time of it. Loved Carew though. Man he knew how to get on base.

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

Nah, used to be an Oriole fan but quit following baseball back in the 90's after the overpaid jackwads got a whole post season erased. Just remember from the bygone days that the Twins always had a rough time of it. Loved Carew though. Man he knew how to get on base.

They have been good more than bad in general a couple of WS wins in 87 and 91 and tons of division wins in the 2000's a definite rough patch lately but made the postseason last year. Of course the Yankees are our 6z GFS  :(

19 minutes ago, mappy said:

If a model run is disrupting your life that much, you may need to rethink your life 

Serious hobby. Thank God its Winter Break and all the youngins can post here constantly without the risk of failing school.

;)

At least there is somebody posting on the forum that now makes me feel oldish, lol. 

48 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

They have been good more than bad in general a couple of WS wins in 87 and 91 and tons of division wins in the 2000's a definite rough patch lately but made the postseason last year. Of course the Yankees are our 6z GFS  :(

Hated the Yankees too. One of those teams you either hated or loved. There was no in between. 

Anyone think the Ravens will throw out a clunker today against the Colts? With the final 2 games at home against awful teams, and complete control of their playoff destiny, how can they possibly mess it up?
#crappycoordinators

I’m expecting a W, but I also expect us to come out flat on offense because it’s raining. I’m also expecting 40 short passes in the rain from Flacco because of our kooky coordinator. I’m going to game. Should be fun....

28 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Anyone think the Ravens will throw out a clunker today against the Colts? With the final 2 games at home against awful teams, and complete control of their playoff destiny, how can they possibly mess it up?

#crappycoordinators

More worried about the Euro and EPS throwing out a clunker this afternoon, but I doubt the Ravens game will be pretty.  

Either way I'm seeing Star Wars this evening so the end of my day will be good. B)

3 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

More worried about the Euro and EPS throwing out a clunker this afternoon, but I doubt the Ravens game will be pretty.  

Either way I'm seeing Star Wars this evening so the end of my day will be good. B)

I just need Collins and Gore to get 100 yards rushing and 2 TDs for the Ravens and Doyle to get 100 yards receiving and 2 TDs

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived