Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Ughh. Replacing some weatherstripping on my window and just cut almost clean off about an 1/8" of the tip of my finger with some sharp scissors.  Barely hanging on so I pressed hard and it seems to have stayed on. Man fingers bleed. Hopefully it will heal fast. Boy am I pi$$ed at myself. Lol

Mitch, are you expecting a cold breakout with some taint thrown in?

1 hour ago, mitchnick said:

Ughh. Replacing some weatherstripping on my window and just cut almost clean off about an 1/8" of the tip of my finger with some sharp scissors.  Barely hanging on so I pressed hard and it seems to have stayed on. Man fingers bleed. Hopefully it will heal fast. Boy am I pi$$ed at myself. Lol

I hate when I do something like that. But it will feel a lot better in a week when you're fingertips are numb while you're outside shoveling 8" of snow and the inch thick concrete shell on top.

7 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

3 months after the Federal Reserve bank was established, New York City had its strongest noreaster on record. 950mb

I mean. I really dont even know what to say about this dude anymore. I blocked him a couple of weeks ago. But for some strange reason I still keep opening his posts. Its like you dont WANT to do it. But you have to se what kind of F'ed up **** he will come up with next.

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Models getting less kooky?

The euro signed up. The mean on the eps and the gefs both say snow. 

If this fails (which I really don't think it will).. it will likely happen on Christmas or Christmas Eve. That would cause several domestic disputes through out the board.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived