November Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I knew it! It's always the EMAILS!!1!!1

I'm watching you two @mappy and @H2O.

First one who provides evidence that leads to the reaping of the other this season may or may not receive a monetary reward. 

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

ooooohhhhh.  Can the prize be redeemed for booze?  I'll throw my mom under the bus for some Natty Bo so this now has me intrigued.

The intrigue builds.

Forgive me guys....I just want to post this here for posterity. It's becoming like a meme on reddit. In the meantime, enjoy the beefier Mesoscale Convective Systems coming soon to a town near you. ( according to a new study from Nature Climate Change)

[–]endtimesranterConsume--Infect--Reproduce 1 point 57 minutes ago 

Everything will be awesome right up to new years eve 2099, but look out when the clock strikes midnight. All at once the 3759 dire climate warnings will come into effect in an instant. 2100 & not a minute sooner.

The only phrase in AGW articles and papers more ubiquitous than 'by 2100' is 'faster than previously expected'.

Will wonders ever cease?

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

gtfo

Bro take the red pill and still maintain zen on the other side. It is possible.

Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they're big, flashing signs that something needs to change.

Gretchen Rubin

35 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Seriously. GTFO. There is a forum for that. Go there. There is nothing we can do about global warming in this forum, and you are a ****stick.

The odd thing is he was banned but is now back dropping stinkpickle posts on the regular. 

After I found out that global warming is causing bigger snow storms some years back I started leaving my suburban idling in the driveway 24/7. Yea, it's expensive but I figured I take one for the team and do my part. Jan 2016 was my biggest accomplishment to date.  

Just now, Bob Chill said:

The odd thing is he was banned but is now back dropping stinkpickle posts on the regular. 

After I found out that global warming is causing bigger snow storms some years back I started leaving my suburban idling in the driveway 24/7. Yea, it's expensive but I figured I take one for the team and do my part. Jan 2016 was my biggest accomplishment to date.  

:lol: Just to be clear the whole point is not to troll just to make humor out of a predicament that has no real solution. Trust me tho, you will want the appropriate emotional facilities to deal with the upcoming changes. I confess they will hit me first because I am closer to the warm waters. DC will go snowless probably 2-5 years after I do.

@gymengineer  Man...that is quite a coincidence!  I watched many tonight as well.  The first was the Weather channel's 9pm update.... I know location makes all the difference around here but the Blizzard of 2016 is the best snowstorm I have experienced and my memory is "relatively" clear back through the mid 80's.  Heaviest snow for the longest duration and most snow I have witnessed on the ground.  34"

14 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

:lol: Just to be clear the whole point is not to troll just to make humor out of a predicament that has no real solution. Trust me tho, you will want the appropriate emotional facilities to deal with the upcoming changes. I confess they will hit me first because I am closer to the warm waters. DC will go snowless probably 2-5 years after I do.

take the global warming talk, humor, whatever, to its proper location (not here). full stop. 

This snow business is very serious. I feel like we are already in the middle of Winter. I have to take a step back and realize it's only just past mid November. A lot of time and effort trying to find our 1st flakes. Delayed but not denied!! It will eventually happen. At least its not a complete bore in here. Ive learned a lot about beer, football, threesomes, strokes, roofs, global warming...etc. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived