Newest Member
    joxey
February 12/13 SWFE/Coastal Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

that 2-3 inches/hr between ALB and GFI NY its sliding over to S VT as well then probably Monads and perhaps clipping RTE 2 north in Mass later this eve

Fronto band. Same band that is SW of me. As that s/w dives SE..it may slow the movement and/or get the echoes to redevelop more over wrn MA and nrn CT.

8 minutes ago, DomNH said:

It's just a little late on the NAM which is why PWM gets destroyed and we whiff. You're right in that it's really really close. Nowcast. 

And I should add at the 12z RGEM was a big it for SE NH/NE MA, so we really won't know until tonight. This is fun!

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Fronto band. Same band that is SW of me. As that s/w dives SE..it may slow the movement and/or get the echoes to redevelop more over wrn MA and nrn CT.

Bent back midlevel WF....yeah that tries to keep snow going over MA as the dryslot approaches since the WF slows down as it moves NE.

Radar shredded a bit more than earlier ... rather unexpectedly, during the course of the last couple of hours.  There are more banded features now ...with pockets and striations where less is occurring, others burst to S/S+ for 10 minutes while it passes. interesting 

Archived