Most Online
    Zach Lowder
    Newest Member
    Zach Lowder
WxUSAF

February Obs/Disco Thread

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Y'all have snow this year. You don't count :P 

Not where I am. I don't even have a 1" total yet. I'm north of Annapolis. I'm not that far south, lol. 

7 minutes ago, Ltrain said:

Not where I am. I don't even have a 1" total yet. I'm north of Annapolis. I'm not that far south, lol. 

:o

Not even with the coastal scraper? That's so sad. #solidarity :hug:

MRB hit 72 today, and is still 68.  HGR only got to 59 and is now 47.  Here, between the two airports, it got to 58 and I am also down to 47.  Heck of a spread over about 30 miles.

1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Yeah, absolute torch.  Probably indicative of what we can expect tomorrow night.  We were 72F today, Mappy was 65F.  Easy to see where the snow will likely fall.

Yeah. This one has me concerned just because of the amount of temp change we need.

Wind shifted south around 745, my temp jumped from 56 to 60, now up to 65. Guess the front moved north of me.

24 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. This one has me concerned just because of the amount of temp change we need.

3 minutes ago, mappy said:

Wind shifted south around 745, my temp jumped from 56 to 60, now up to 65. Guess the front moved north of me.

64 here. Hard to believe at this time of day.

1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Yeah, it's howling here.  WTF?

I see there is a wind advisory now in effect here.  Didn't see that earlier.  Was this expected?

I was reading the forums and not paying attention.  :P  It blew over a table on the patio!

7 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Record smashed again at DCA.  We get all of our good storms after multiple record highs in the 70s.

Any other time this would be a great day. Today, it's a disaster. Story of our winter lol.

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Any other time this would be a great day. Today, it's a disaster. Story of our winter lol.

On the other hand, any other time of year smashing a record high would mean that it is gross out.  This is quite pleasant.

Currently 62.5 degrees in my part off Gaithersburg. I'm actually coming in a little lower than the Weather Underground forecast for my particular weather station, in terms of temps.