joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

mattie g

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, it is definitely mid-December.  Haven't seen even a trace of frozen precip, today was in the mid 50s, we are model-watching unicorns and 384 hour -NAO, the mid-range shows nothing but warm/wet cold/dry, we're rooting for a D4 storm to drop 1" frozen mix before 850s warm +30F, the Pats, Steelers, and Packers are on fire, and the Cowboys are cratering.  F*** me.  

Halleluah!! Holy ****!! Where's the Tylenol??

16 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Look on the bright side. How much money would you be saving? :)

I actually wouldn't save any. Should've specified. I'm out here for work, so if I got stuck, I would just get a hotel and file it on my expense report which I get paid back for my travels. Would be okay with getting stuck in Vegas for one night  :lol:

Hardywood Christmas Morning is coming to stores this week. May have the make the rounds to see if I can score a couple bottles to age.

Kentucky Christmas Morning is an altogether different proposition. That stuff is virtually impossible to find unless you take the day off to wait at one of the local retailers. Just hoping Hardywood's new production facility will mean a little more on the shelves this year, and the possibility of finding one somewhere.

My buddies and I might make a day of it in Richmond next year for the Christmas Morning release at Hardywood. Coming away with four bottles of each, along with possibly Rum Barrel GBS would be well worth the trip!

So we are kind of breaking the colder pattern, but things remain stormy next week. We should be playing climo and just realize we are not in a favorable set up. I mean I am stating the obvious.. and we all are here because we want the unicorn... the pattern has no unicorns.. it is kind of crappy.  

Little freezing rain chances do not do much for anyone, except school closures I guess.. 

Right now I am disappointed in the long rainge (misspelled on purpose) and looking for some changes.

Hopefully Saturday gets better and we get more snow to melt Saturday Night. It is not boring at least, just not snowy! 

And I have added nothing! Of real value here! Sorry!

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived