joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CFS still showing no more than 5BN days starting Dec. 22 all the way through to Jan. 14.    Curse this model as you will, but again remember any prediction of a below normal month in the last 21, would have been wrong.    How many times did the CFS miss a month with a lead time of 0 days, ie. the 1st. of each month?   Of course it can not see a SSWE ahead of time, but w/o one we are going nowhere.    Come on now and accidentally shake that table----we are about to be checkmated otherwise.  LOL.

20 minutes ago, CIK62 said:

CFS still showing no more than 5BN days starting Dec. 22 all the way through to Jan. 14.    Curse this model as you will, but again remember any prediction of a below normal month in the last 21, would have been wrong.    How many times did the CFS miss a month with a lead time of 0 days, ie. the 1st. of each month?   Of course it can not see a SSWE ahead of time, but w/o one we are going nowhere.    Come on now and accidentally shake that table----we are about to be checkmated otherwise.  LOL.

It's dead, Jim.

6 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Thanks Don (and Uncle, Bluewave) and everyone else who takes the time to go through this data and the forecasts and such. Its a lot of work, without you guys this forum would just be another accuwx forum. 

They make it the best NYC metro weather board on the internet. Big thanks guys 

9 hours ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

lol @ pre Christmas bridge jumpers... save the posts, these same people will be posting every 14 sec during a January blizzard in NYC about how it's pouring dendrites.. #lastyear

It happens every winter :popcorn:

1 hour ago, CIK62 said:

I'm going to name you the CFS Kid

19 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

The mobile ads are targeted based on Google searches. Hmm.... 

are they really? Because half the crap showing up I don't even look up LMAO, that being one of them lol  and what the hell is lovehoney.com LMAO I dare not even go to that one,sounds scary...

Keller permits some sorta trucking thing. Berika Truck Auto lube .. I could go on but this is the last post for me today, still 5 posted lol.

I lived near Boro Park on 11th Ave and 64th St...my wife came from 11th Ave and 48th street...traffic was light when I first started driving 50 years ago...very few traffic lights on 11th Ave...Now there is one on every corner...I hardly ever go back to the old block...It's to crazy driving around that area now...

48 minutes ago, psv88 said:

Too many religious Jews...(I'm jewish as well)...they are awful drivers. 

This made me laugh. Driving through the Cedarhurst area is the worst, I hate it so much that I avoid it all costs during rush hour, I prefer to cut through Long Beach (to Ocean Pkwy) or Queens (Cross Island to the LIE) to get to/from Suffolk.

47 minutes ago, Cfa said:

This made me laugh. Driving through the Cedarhurst area is the worst, I hate it so much that I avoid it all costs during rush hour, I prefer to cut through Long Beach (to Ocean Pkwy) or Queens (Cross Island to the LIE) to get to/from Suffolk.

haha yup. my mother in law lives in cedarhurst. What a disaster

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived