joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dan76 said:

$142.000 loaded not bad

A friend recently let me drive their electric car. While it wasn't the Tesla, the instant torque let the car accelerate from 0-30 in under 3 seconds.

I think that electric car sales will really take off in the next 10 years as the 300 mile per charge batteries will become common at lower costs.

They also have to work on expanding the charging station locations to support more electric vehicles on the road. I really enjoyed the

experience of driving an all electric vehicle.

2 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

I'm guilty of that that's only because I'm usually at work and don't have time to look at the models

I understand people work and want quick updates.  Tropicaltidbits is easy to use and only takes a few seconds to look at.  If you have any questions about it PM me.

Just now, Juliancolton said:

I'm almost certain it takes longer to make a post asking what a model shows than to simply check the model yourself... especially since people only care about snowfall maps and nothing else.

This is frustrating to me.  Many people on here want to know the "what, when and where" and especially the "how much" but not the "why".  

52 minutes ago, Rjay said:

This is frustrating to me.  Many people on here want to know the "what, when and where" and especially the "how much" but not the "why".  

Yeah, I know that not everyone will be inclined to study the gritty details of meteorology, but if you have such an intense passion for the weather that you need to know what the models say while at work, you really should try to grasp the basics. When you rely on others to feed you your model info, you never get the complete story.

22 minutes ago, psv88 said:

If the RGEM/NAM verify it will go down as a big bust if upton doesn't issue a wsw. 4-6 of snow for many plus ice. 

Long night ahead for the nws.

I think they made the right call going with a wwa.  If the ice is worse than expected nw of the city they will issue a wsw as the storm is about to end like Stormlover said.

16 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I think they made the right call going with a wwa.  If the ice is worse than expected nw of the city they will issue a wsw as the storm is about to end like Stormlover said.

I agree. I just think there is a high bust potential with this one. The NAM and RGEM are awful snowy for the city, S. CT,  Ne Nj, and LI

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived