• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forum GTG- thanks for coming everyone! Great time!

Deck Pic

We finally have a location - Details below.  You don't have to RSVP, but if you know you're coming, you might as well let us know in this thread.  Let us know if you think you're coming so I can get a  better idea of headcount

Location - Gordon Biersch Rockville - 200 East Middle Lane, Unit A

http://www.gordonbiersch.com/locations/rockville?action=view

Date/Time - Saturday, July 30th, 3 pm - 6 pm.

Directions - See Google Maps on restaurant link above.  Apparently there are parking garages and validation for up to 2 hours.  If you need additional info, contact the restaurant. For those taking Metro it is 2 blocks from the Rockville stop on the Red Line.  See details in Google Maps (link on restaurant website above)

Additional Details - We have exclusive use of the beer garden from 3pm - 6pm.  My contact has assured me that it won't get too hot.  There are fans.  Hopefully she is right.  The place is big so we can always come inside if it is too uncomfortable. We have a $350 drink/food minimum which should be easy to meet (this is much less than some other places wanted).  So bring your appetites.  They have agreed to ala carte food/drink ordering and individual checks.  It will all go toward meeting the minimum.  So no worries about a group check or being forced to eat pre-ordered appetizers/platters.  Order what you want.  I plan on getting there a bit early to make sure everything is good to go.  If you have any questions, please post in this thread or PM me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

• H2O pinned this topic

:weep: I was hoping to attend, in a pop in, stealth kinda way. But just realized another weekend event I agreed to isn't this weekend, but instead next weekend. :axe:

I'm bummed.  Take pictures of all the smiling, beer drinking, weather weenies, geeks and God's!

:hug:

Attending a wedding that' day. Was looking forward to meeting and partying with the people on this board that

I have learned so much from the last few years. Hopefully there will be more get togethers .

drink one for me and post lots of pics.  Thanks Matt for setting this up . What sucks is the venue is a mere 

5 mins.from my house. 

See everyone tomorrow!  I will try to get there a bit early.  Hopefully by 2:30.  Look for us in the beer garden.  If there are any major changes I will post them here, or text me at 202-669-6813 if you need to reach me for any reason.  

If you still haven't RSVP'ed (not mandatory) and you think you're coming, feel free to let us know in this thread or PM me, but please show up either way if you're interested in attending.  Even if it is gametime decision.  The more the merrier.

19 minutes ago, WestminsterDeathband said:

Sure.  Open to everyone!

Maybe I should get some nametags and people can fill them in when they get there?

I was actually wondering the same thing about name tags.  People can put down their screen name and real name, something like that.

ETA:  Looking a bit dubious tomorrow in terms of weather, so guess we'll see if being outside in the beer garden works or not.  Either way, looking forward to a fun time!

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived