• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Moderate Snow Potential 4/4

ORH_wxman

Ended up speed shoveling. Long walkway, long sidewalk, driveway, path to back door, patio out back. I am contemplating getting back into shoveling myself next winter after I turn 70...lol.

I took pleasure in shoveling today. Felt great and took it as a blessing. Went out tonight with the dogs , blowing drifting cold. These guys stayed outside all day playing. Buck the one closest to the camera is from Georgia. He has found a forever home with a wonderful family from Quebec and will be leaving us Saturday. Loves the snow

FB_IMG_1459809686711.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah could be fooled into thinking it was January if the sun wasn't so bright.

I didn't clear my driveway at all but no problem getting out, luckily it's fairly flat. I'm guessing the snow cover lasts until late day tomorrow. Driveway might be melted clear by this evening.

Funny how this storm completely tossed aside everything I always stereotyped about April snow. ZR in srn CT during the day. Accumulating snow on roads even on the coast during the day. Pretty incredible airmass.

Amazing the difference that snow at 26F in April brings as opposed to 31F April snow.

Archived