Newest Member
    joxey
March 20-21 Storm OBS

lakeeffectkid383

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 5" here.

Driveway is down to pavement already without even touching it.... Roads are also just wet

Surprised at all the cancellations..... A delay would have been fine.... Once the sun rose anything on the road was gone

it's amazing ain't it?   It's not like it's Jan 20th.  I guess a year with minimal closures plays into it, but why add a day onto June now when it's likely to be hot when you don't need to?

-

sun's out here, 3 inches pretty much vaporized except shady spots.  Schools didn't even bother with a delay down this way.

School closings were just not warranted. Seriously this was not hard to maneuver in. My town had a 2 hour delay as did everyone in metro west Boston. Only Boston itself closed. More rural areas may have needed to close due to more snow and less services to manage it.

School closings were just not warranted. Seriously this was not hard to maneuver in. My town had a 2 hour delay as did everyone in metro west Boston. Only Boston itself closed. More rural areas may have needed to close due to more snow and less services to manage it.

2 hour late would have worked here. Roads were disaster at 7:00, but by 9:00 even with it still snowing were plowed and passable

Archived