joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Meteorological Super Bowl During AFC Championship? 1/23-1/24, Part II

CapturedNature

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is insane from NYC to PA and down to DC. That's like all-time right there and all falls in next 24 hours.

attachicon.gifimage.png

WOW. Just wow. I have to think the NAM's overdone like always, but many have spoken about the idea of a death band on the north end of the heavy snow, and how these normally happen in storms like these. One of those turned a 10-15" predicted storm in NYC to its all time record heaviest event at 26.9". 

This is insane from NYC to PA and down to DC. That's like all-time right there and all falls in next 24 hours.

attachicon.gifimage.png

PF, isn't the general NAM rule to take its totals and knock off about 1/3?  That would bring down those 30 amounts to around 20".  Either way thats just a 3 hour period if Im reading it right???

PF, isn't the general NAM rule to take its totals and knock off about 1/3? That would bring down those 30 amounts to around 20". Either way thats just a 3 hour period if Im reading it right???

I'm just marveling at the output, as should us all. Regardless, that's an insane depiction. I hope that verifies to the fullest extent.

Archived