joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Meteorological Super Bowl During AFC Championship? 1/23-1/24, Part II

CapturedNature

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think if anything, that lends credence for the 3-6 call for BOS. Not sure I'd hedge that high, yet.

I don't think 3-6 for BOS is a bad call anyway...they will prob get some weenie OES and they do sort of rot on the periphery of the leftover mid-level CCB on late Sat night so they could pile up a few inches from that getting just a little extra juice infused from the OES.

I don't think 3-6 for BOS is a bad call anyway...they will prob get some weenie OES and they do sort of rot on the periphery of the leftover mid-level CCB on late Sat night so they could pile up a few inches from that getting just a little extra juice infused from the OES.

I'd take a few inches and be happier than a pig in you know what.

Alas, I bet the northern edge gets eaten away. However, if you're in the show, you may get more than advertised.

Yeah I think 3-5 or 6 is pretty reasonable. That OES stuff should soften the blow from the virga and account for at least a couple inches. That finger present on most models is probably an expression of the OES I would guess, right? I'm sure there are some mid level features associated with it too.

Yeah I think 3-5 or 6 is pretty reasonable. That OES stuff should soften the blow from the virga and account for at least a couple inches. That finger present on most models is probably an expression of the OES I would guess, right? I'm sure there are some mid level features associated with it too.

Yeah the finger is not pure OES as it runs inland too over N RI and interior E MA...it's on the axis of the 500-700 fronto. So it may be just an extra small push to erode that low level dryness and get an extra couple inches of sand.

Not sure if it  means anything, but snow is running waaaaaay ahead of schedule in the NYC metro area....no resistance what so ever.

thats what Im thinking man. 

all global models struggled to get precip north of philly until overnight hours....but I watched radar just blast into NJ with no resistance. My bro in WNJ reported snow instantly. 

thats what Im thinking man. 

all global models struggled to get precip north of philly until overnight hours....but I watched radar just blast into NJ with no resistance. My bro in WNJ reported snow instantly. 

Probably won't mean much here, but have to think the south of pike crowd may avail of it.

Archived