joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pats/Chiefs Miller B-elichick

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely still worth watching over interior SNE...esp ORH hills to Berks....but even more could get in on the game if we can get a nice TROWAL/CCB cranking at some point. That would wipe out any of that junk at 900mb if we can develop that a bit sooner.

How much cooler aloft do we need it for other interior areas of SNE?Is it only a matter of 1 or 2 C? Or do we need a closer in /more bombing track?

It's going to take alot to get us back in the game with that antecedent airmass and the primary. You have a better shot than the valley but Northern ORH and Berks have a more legitimate threat.

Yes, Berks into NH on the Euro is snow, Not much else the rest of SNE

so you are telling me there is a chance i will be able to get the sled off the trailer? i know, marginal conditions and all. would be nice just to get a whiff of the 2-stroke

Glad I never invested in this one or wrote it off entirely. Definitely some snow possible to start here. I anticipate white to wet but hopefully pick up an inch or two. I'm rooting for Berks and SVT.

I think you'd be more likely to start as rain and go to snow in this situation if you got anything worthwhile.

We're hoping the CCB gets developed early enough to stop any WAA in the BL...and/or wipe out any warmth that was able to advect in, but it can only overcome so much, so that's why we need it early enough.

Archived