Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Pats/Chiefs Miller B-elichick

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That retreating PV lobe to our NE has been trending a tick more stubborn to leave each run. If we can keep those small ticks going hopefully we can squeeze a little more confluence out of it.

Its not going to take much to make this a pasting for the fence sitters, Lets see if we can keep that trend

Only thing that sucks, that we can't see to really get to trend favourably, is the mid level warmth. Still could end up more liquid than solid, even with a great track. We need some improvement there somehow.

It's more of an H9 issue here...too much SE flow above that shallow "cold" wedge in the low levels. Once that secondary really gets cranking the flow starts backing more NE. I'd like to see it deepen faster to get that isallobaric component increase.

Verbatim it probably would be a narrow paste job just NW of that little CSTL front boundary or whatever it is. I don't care what the GFS shows, especially in higher elevations. That's driving the narrow QPF axis. So not only do you have to figure out where the narrow max is, you may also have snow only relegated to a smaller area within that. It's possible...but talk about thread the needle.

It's more of an H9 issue here...too much SE flow above that shallow "cold" wedge in the low levels. Once that secondary really gets cranking the flow starts backing more NE. I'd like to see it deepen faster to get that isallobaric component increase.

Yes that's what I meant. Got some work to do on that. I guess one could say it's serviceable.

The primary getting to far north before the secondary development kind of screws us on the flow

Verbatim it probably would be a narrow paste job just NW of that little CSTL front boundary or whatever it is. I don't care what the GFS shows, especially in higher elevations. That's driving the narrow QPF axis. So not only do you have to figure out where the narrow max is, you may also have snow only relegated to a smaller area within that. It's possible...but talk about thread the needle.

Partly sunny?

Archived