joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pats/Chiefs Miller B-elichick

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck no, I Would be torched at all layers. Lol, Tracks the SLP over the Elbow, GOM SE of PWM, Bay Of fundy

attachicon.gifNAM_MSLPThickQPF_ne_f48.png

That's the track I'm always looking for and still can't get the job done, lol.  Right over the canal and still can't get solid QPF up this way. 

I think its an elevated snow event from S/C VT up through the Whites and SR/Sugarloaf on the NAM.

That's the track I'm always looking for and still can't get the job done, lol.  Right over the canal and still can't get solid QPF up this way. 

I think its an elevated snow event from S/C VT up through the Whites and SR/Sugarloaf on the NAM.

I don't know PF.  I'm not a met but looking at the NAM trend it first had one low going well out to sea.  Then earlier today seemed to connect the QPF from the low still offshore but closer and then back  to the primary.  Now it has the double barrel solution.  Seems like the trend is for one storm much closer to the coast.  If this trend continues it will be heavy snow for you, rain for SNE and a mix for me in CNE.  Just looking at the NAM trend...

Heck no, I Would be torched at all layers. Lol, Tracks the SLP over the Elbow, GOM SE of PWM, Bay Of fundy

Ostensibly, that is usually a good track for us but it looks like it would be too warm for straight snow at the surface back here. Unless, I'm reading that 32° line incorrectly.

I would not get twisted up over that map, It's going to change again

Agree with that.  The computer must've drawn in some powerful vapors to generate that SW-NE spike of low snow.  And what's that 4-6" color SE of the spike - LES off Merrymeeting Bay?  That 18z NAM is a recipe for some nice 4:1 mush in my area - blecch!  Glad it won't turn out that way.

You are such a sensitive boy

Thanks...Lisa doesn't think I'm sensitive enough. :(

Anyways...I'm still not expecting much here. There's too many warm layers in the low levels to instill any confidence for significant wintry precip. I'm all set with slushy cat paws in January...gotta get those low levels a tick cooler.

Archived