joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pats/Chiefs Miller B-elichick

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'd be more likely to start as rain and go to snow in this situation if you got anything worthwhile.

We're hoping the CCB gets developed early enough to stop any WAA in the BL...and/or wipe out any warmth that was able to advect in, but it can only overcome so much, so that's why we need it early enough.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks.

I think the temp issues will iron themselves out over the next day. Hopefully cool a bit. The main thing is there is now a good storm taking a decent track.

That PV seems to be pressing some back SW, In turn, The primary is further SW which is also allowing the secondary to form a few tics earlier and closer to the coast, For here any ways, It looks we stay iso thermal in the layers just in time, So if that continues, I think it should help some others if we can get this just to transfer even a tic or two sooner to back the winds

I'm still not buying it.   The warm tongue is often under-modeled and we get the screwgie

I expect a few wet flakes...maybe a washed away coating

Based on 925, euro had that look of trying to bank cooler 925 temps on east slopes of Monads and tried to get onto the MA border. I thought H7 was a good track too. It's not unreasonable for me to think verbatim, it would flip you to paste.

That PV seems to be pressing some back SW, In turn, The primary is further SW which is also allowing the secondary to form a few tics earlier and closer to the coast, For here any ways, It looks we stay iso thermal in the layers just in time, So if that continues, I think it should help some others if we can get this just to transfer even a tic or two sooner to back the winds

I agree. I think in the end, this storm will make people happy. Hopefully a lot of people.

lol...it was a sarcastic post after the 18z GFS didn't have much of anything at all. I posted later in the evening that the EPS still looked good for up here. For some reason the post made it into his long term memory.

Lol, The EPS has been steady and held out hope for this threat, Certainly the reason to sit tight unless that ended up down the drain (no pun intended)

lol...it was a sarcastic post after the 18z GFS didn't have much of anything at all. I posted later in the evening that the EPS still looked good for up here. For some reason the post made it into his long term memory.

Sorry didn't mean to single you out. To be fair this place turned into a wasteland of weenies raw frustrated emotions...lol. I was picturing a somber line of people walking single file to the Tobin.

Nope the 4km Nam is spurious but does not mean if we get a cranking CCB there is not someone  from Hunchie to your old homestead blue bombing, sort of like a Mid Dec coastal ( see what I did there)

Oh I agree with that, I've stated as such already...just not seeing a huge difference...the 4km NAM is pretty weenieish, but other hi res like RGEM isn't showing that.

Archived