joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it's reached rock bottom when you read the NNE sub forum and they are discussing 50F temps and green grass. i am starting to think December will finish above normal for temps and below normal for snowfall. Call me crazy but that is where we are headed.

That's a pretty strong limb you're climbing out on.

That's a pretty strong limb you're climbing out on.

No one will agree with me but I gotta make a stand on this. AN temps for Dec. that's it end of discussion. this just frickin blows. Our winter is not that good when it's great. To punt a month or more is just a solid gut punch. I am holding out hope for just normal temps for Christmas.

You know it's reached rock bottom when you read the NNE sub forum and they are discussing 50F temps and green grass. i am starting to think December will finish above normal for temps and below normal for snowfall. Call me crazy but that is where we are headed.

I just stood outside for a minute. I've got a few crickets to go along with the Christmas lights. Grass is looking great. Nice and green and spongy.

52 and boring as he*& weather wise.

I just stood outside for a minute. I've got a few crickets to go along with the Christmas lights. Grass is looking great. Nice and green and spongy.

52 and boring as he*& weather wise.

I could,live with it..even enjoy it...the warmth...if I knew it was going to turn around...but I am not convinced it will...might get back to near normal but even that is not that great...we need like 10 below average to make it interesting...might get good in Feb fr a while but winter is coming to a close by then...ah forget it..will just keep waiting like a schmuck on wheels

No one will agree with me but I gotta make a stand on this. AN temps for Dec. that's it end of discussion. this just frickin blows. Our winter is not that good when it's great. To punt a month or more is just a solid gut punch. I am holding out hope for just normal temps for Christmas.

I don't think I've even seen many weenies call for a BN dec.

hey kids, I hear that due to high tax rates old man winter had to cancel winter.

according to the weather channel when the sun comes out the snow turns to water. rain tax?. :)

all kidding....Not.

I would love to see the melt down on these forums when/if we are snowless by mid February.

Bring on the heat!

:hug: It's ok buddy. A trip to The Panic Room will do you some good. 

There won't be a safety net when you decide to jump, but I promise you'll have a good stay at the ledge before you let go

giphy.gif

I saw the 6z and checked into a suite in the panic room. The light at the end of the tunnel is burnt out and someone nailed the exit shut. That has to be the worst model run for Dec I have ever seen. There isn't even a fantasy cool spell.

I will be taking advantage of the nice weather ahead. I have some outdoor projects to do, and will do some hiking at state parks. I was at Cape Henlopen last Xmas day and temps were in the 50s with full sun. I will take that any day over 40 and rainy. I do hope to get back out to Canaan Valley the last week of Dec or beginning of Jan...would be nice to see some snow out there.

Archived