joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I have held a Christmas/Holiday party every year since moving into our house (~6 years ago).  This is the first time that we've shifted it to the 2nd weekend of the month.  It is also the first time that we won't be able to use our porch as an extra pseudo-fridge.

I have the same issue; I need my garage as another fridge.  Our party is the 19th this year, and am hoping it does not resemble a July 4th party.

Just got word we can move into our house Dec 23rd. Probably going to spend Week between Christmas and New Years moving from in-laws to our new home.

Why am I sharing? It's been great moving weather for weeks... I guarantee you temps will crash after the 23rd!

Heck, I'll take a snow day on moving day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that the GFS looks at least a smidge better long range. Same thing we've been talking about mainly all the axes shifting east or northeast a bit. If that comes to fruition we should at least start getting in on the LP train better. Probably still need some luck to get one to go underneath us just right but better odds than we have before any sort of shift it seems. Just not sure I buy it tho it has been advertised off and on a while now so it must happen at some point right? ;P

12z Euro ens still a disaster throughout. Gotta squint to make something good out of 360.

While under the influence.

From here through next summer's 83rd 90 degree day I am referring to the northeast high as the lakes blob. Please join me.

Who knows where it will go next? If we are truely unlucky, the blob will setup permanent residence. Definitely seeing the +NAO connection helping along the process. Missing the -EPO was the end game for winter 15-16, IMO.

nao.timeseries.gif

Archived