CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, did you mean the first place Vikings?

Yes the first place Vikings. Can you remind me how many SB victories you have celebrated in the last 49 years?. Oh btw did you catch that amazing ACC team Syracuse whupping Wisconsin tonight?. I mean the 14th ranked team in the country should definitely lose at HOME to an unranked Big 10 team. Syracuse would probably be in 12th place in the Big 10.

No, the Browns and Lions always suck. The Vikings are regularly good and often very good, but manage to f it up at the end :(

Fair point. They have been in the playoffs 25 times over the past 45 years. They have lost 4 SB's in that time. They have also lost in the NFC championship game 5 times since 1978. I'm not sure what is worse that record or being a Cleveland sports fan. So close yet so far.

Fair point. They have been in the playoffs 25 times over the past 45 years. They have lost 4 SB's in that time. They have also lost in the NFC championship game 5 times since 1978. I'm not sure what is worse that record or being a Cleveland sports fan. So close yet so far.

Losing a team to another city then stealing one from another and then claiming some sort of history is probably worse...but ultimately the Baltimore's won a couple so rock on brofus

Losing a team to another city then stealing one from another and then claiming some sort of history is probably worse...but ultimately the Baltimore's won a couple so rock on brofus

Love you Leesburg  :hug: . How is Nokesville treating you?. I heard Ji is having major withdrawal since you moved.

Maryland would finish 4th in the ACC.

maryland is up there with the best of them, but they need layman to become a baller and not just a spot up shooter.  we also need to step up the perimeter d.  we've allowed a ton of three pointers this season.

carolina fans need to chill.  the game was in UNC and the refs were giving them some home cookin'.  some of those fouls were nonsense especially the charging call on melo which impacted the end of the game.

maryland is up there with the best of them, but they need layman to become a baller and not just a spot up shooter.  we also need to step up the perimeter d.  we've allowed a ton of three pointers this season.

carolina fans need to chill.  the game was in UNC and the refs were giving them some home cookin'.  some of those fouls were nonsense especially the charging call on melo which impacted the end of the game.

Seems like we always are having trouble defending the 3 going back to Gary's days. Also seems like so many teams shoot lights out against us. There will be an opposing team that has a player who is a below average shooter until he plays Maryland then he has a career night.

Seems like we always are having trouble defending the 3 going back to Gary's days. Also seems like so many teams shoot lights out against us. There will be an opposing team that has a player who is a below average shooter until he plays Maryland then he has a career night.

I thought for an early season road game against the best team in the country, we played very well. Once Diamond develops with a season in the Big 10, we will be a great team come March. Carter and Layman both played like crap and we were in the game until the end.

I thought for an early season road game against the best team in the country, we played very well. Once Diamond develops with a season in the Big 10, we will be a great team come March. Carter and Layman both played like crap and we were in the game until the end.

Yeah, Carolina was on fire. They would have beaten anyone the other night. We'll be fine by February. If Stone takes a little longer to develop thats fine because have enough interior bodies to get by with and plus it may ensure he comes back for another year.

Archived