joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if in a bizzaro world if there are people opposite of us who like warm winters. They would stay up for the Euro to see positive departures, compared the NAM and GFS to determine strength of the ridge, debate 2m temps for rain events, pray for cutters, and get upset when the 850 0c line is south of them.

I wonder if in a bizzaro world if there are people opposite of us who like warm winters. They would stay up for the Euro to see positive departures, compared the NAM and GFS to determine strength of the ridge, debate 2m temps for rain events, pray for cutters, and get upset when the 850 0c line is south of them.

lol. f the cold wet salt mess. dry, static, non driving, over active news, panic. bitter. nope I hate winter in this area. want a real winter go to Wyoming.

living in this area I say bring on the heat! come on torch! the warm vortex.

Can't, man.  too busy catching some bitchin' rays and listening to Bananarama's Cruel Summer

Oh, you can do better than that, how about Nick Glider's Hot Child (El Nino) In The City........

Or Seals and Crofts' Summer Breeze.......

Don Henley's The Boys Of Summer....

think they all appropriate for the next couple of days.

Increased LR chaos on the ops might be a sign of some sort of shakeup ahead but I'd imagine they are rushing it. There is a slow move in the ensembles to something that might not want us to slit our wrists. I think we're still bleeding into Jan.. how far, not sure... for anything other than a fluke or something like snow tv+.

:facepalm:

Archived